[OSGeo-Conf] PRE Conference FOSS4G/ OSGEO LATAM 2019

Juan Manuel Delgado Estrada juanmanueldelgado at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 19:11:43 PST 2019

Dear Sirs of the FOSS4G Conference Committee, As part of the dissemination
of the OSGEO community in Latin America we have contacted the OSGEO Bolivia
communities and OSGEO users in Ecuador, where collectives from Puerto Rico,
Mexico and Colombia will participate and it has been proposed to carry out
a user activity and local OSGEO chapters of Latin America, to align
activities of each country and to explore a Latin American one.

In April 2019 the most important event of geographers of Latin America is
held and within that event as OSGEO community and local chapters we have
proposed a conference and work meeting.

The proposal is open and complying with the OSGEO and FOSS4G protocols.

Kind regards,

*JUAN MANUEL DELGADO*
*OSGEO - PerĂº*