[OSGeo-Conf] *early* Preparation of RFP 2021

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 02:51:23 PDT 2019

Maria

Unfortunately that has not happened in the past (people removing themselves).

I believe that my proposal is a pragmatic solution to avoid the potential for the committee being inquorate.
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org <http://mappery.org/>

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild <http://eepurl.com/dKStT-/>” newsletter