[OSGeo-Conf] *early* Preparation of RFP 2021

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Jun 5 03:15:18 PDT 2019

Steven

I adapted the time schedule and shortened the period between call and
hand in of proposals for stage 1, which gives the teams 6 weeks for the
full proposal.

I think we also could release the call earlier, but anyway - whoever
wants to bid will carefully look for the call and normally will be
prepared in advance anyway (or find the WIKI page earlier ;-) )

Till