[OSGeo-Conf] R: R: *early* Preparation of RFP 2021

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Jun 5 04:32:25 PDT 2019

Dear Maria,

I would suggest the following: We de-couple the topic of "non-active
members" from "voters for RFP 2021".

For RFP 2021 I would proceed as Steven suggested.

For the "non-active-members"-topic, I would suggest, that you start a
motion in CC. If the motion is accepted, we then can discuss - also
based on the past RFP's - who is affected.

How about that?

Till