[OSGeo-Conf] [Board] Motion to create a youtube account FOSS4G

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Jun 18 05:10:06 PDT 2019

Dear @all,

reagrding my own questions, I have the following suggestions:

>> I have some practical issues regarding this:
>>
>> - who administers this account?
We could handle this like the FOSS4G twitter and pass this account from
LOC to LOC?

>> - who actually puts the videos online?

Can we put this extra work on the shoulders of the LOC's? Makes sense,
but also causes more work for LOC's ....

If so, we should clearly state this in the RfP document.

>> - do we need to get additional permission from the speakers?

I do not think so, as we do not ask, whether they mind "to be recorded
for ....", we ask "do you mind being recorded" - right?

Till