[OSGeo-Conf] [OSGeo-Discuss] Applicaiton for your regional Event Travel Grant Programme (TGP) for 2019

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 10:41:04 PDT 2019

This is for 2019 and we will have another call for 2020 (hopefully around the end of January or February dependent on OSGeo budget process and timeline)
______
Steven

Unusual maps in strange places -  mappery.org <http://mappery.org/>

Subscribe to my weekly “Maps in the Wild <http://eepurl.com/dKStT-/>” newsletter