[OSGeo-Conf] RfP Document for RfP 2021

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Sep 5 10:24:39 PDT 2019

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 9:52 AM Till Adams <till.adams at fossgis.de> wrote:

> Eli, @all,
>
> sry, I did not reply. Personnally I don't mind, as I have no big clue
> about these repos - my development time was in times of SVN ... ;-)
>
> In general I agee, the repo must be open to pulic. If tht is not the
> case ,we should stay with the old one. To be sure (I know I have access
> somewhere) could you please upload the latest Rfp2021 doc into the ld SVN?

You have commit rights to the SVN repo or if that isn't your OSGeo
userid, I can add it.  Do any other Conference Committee members want
commit rights for our SVN repo?

In any case, I've added it.  Please check that things are all correct
and as you want it.  https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/changeset/12765/ and
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/changeset/12766/ (rename files removing
"draft")

> We have to kick out the call by tomorrow.

Let me know if you need anything else.  Feel free to use your own
access as well.

Thanks for putting this all together!

Best regards, Eli