[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2020 Cancelation

michael terner ternergeo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:16:42 PDT 2020

Big +1 on all the kudos, and everything that you've done right, except have
the misfortune to have a once a century pandemic descend on the world. I
would fully support the notion of considering Calgary be in line for 2022,
if your team feels up for it.

*Enjoy* that socially distanced beer on the patio. You have earned that
immeasurably.

With sadness, loads of respect, and appreciation for having the
opportunity to meet you and you team...

All the very best...mt

Michael Terner
ternergeo at gmail.com