[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2024 - BRAZIL (BRASIL)

michael terner ternergeo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 12:08:57 PDT 2023

Add me as a +1 to supporting a LATAM FOSS4G in Brazil/Belem. I agree that
the clock is ticking and that understanding if venues are a available is an
important, immediate task. I also agree that without other proposals it
would be helpful to have a fuller proposal beyond the LOI to help keeping
things moving.

Vasile & Msilikale:
Might it be possible to establish an expedited timeline to support and vet
a proposal from Brazil?

FWIW, when we organized Boston 2017, we did not have a USA OSGEO chapter.
We organized the chapter after the event and invested most of the profits
into the new chapter.

Good luck!

MT
--