[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2024 - BRAZIL (BRASIL)

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Sat Jun 3 06:21:14 PDT 2023

Maybe we can ask for a simplified version of the CfP, focused more on the very practical details such as financial, organization, community involvement and less details on the social events, things to do in/around the city, transportation, etc. At this stage, some relevant links and simple statements can be enough about these chapters. If you agree, I can simplify the existing template to reflect this and officially invite the Brazilian LOC to prepare the submission.

Warm regards,
Vasile