[OSGeo-Discuss] project tracker question

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 5 08:17:29 PDT 2006

Andrew,

you are correct.  I was already on the advanced query tab but I
didn't refine the choice to just defects or just enhancements.

I see now that enhancements don't identify a component ... I hadn't
realized that (do you think that enhancements should be targeted at
specific components/sub-components?)

I'm not sure that a change is necessary now that I understand how the
system works.  Thanks for the rapid response.

Cheers

Paul