[OSGeo-Discuss] Where 2.0 was a great success to all of us

pspencer at dmsolutions.ca pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jun 15 11:39:31 PDT 2006

... or crashups as Nat named them for winxp :)

I agree with the spatial spam ...

re Google, my take is that they have made maps a household name and we
benefit from that as a community.  I think it could be that OSGeo wouldn't
have happened when it did without Google's influence (I think it still
would have happened, but it would have taken longer)

Paul