MapGuide Logo contest EXTENDED to June 26th,2006

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Fri May 26 15:57:07 PDT 2006

The MapGuide Open Source Logo and Mascot contest has been EXTENDED by
a month to June 26th, 2006. Due to popular demand, the contest has an
extra month added for submissions. If you have already submitted a
logo and/or mascot, feel free to continue to polish your work and
resubmit by the new deadline.

The MapGuide Open Source project needs creative minds to help develop
the "look" for the new MapGuide technology. In return you will
receive recognition, the satisfaction that comes from helping the
cause, and $150 worth of free swag featuring the new logo (sometime
after the contest closes, obviously) and a 30g video iPod.  We are
looking for something similar to other open source sites with
professional logos and a cool mascot.

The logo and mascot will be featured on all of the project site, and
we will have a dedicated page on the project site describing the logo
and the artist.

Anyone may submit artwork. We are looking for the best, so spread the
word to your artistically inclined friends and colleagues. As a point
of reference the OSGeo.org foundation is finalizing their logo, see
the following link and vote for your favorite.

All artwork must be emailed to mapguidelogo at mail.osgeo.org by 11:59pm
GMT, June 26th, 2006. Submissions may be for the logo, the mascot or
both.

For more information, see the contest rules: http://wiki.osgeo.org/
index.php/MapGuide_Logo/Mascot_Contest

Daniel Brookshier | Community Manager | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 972.422.5261 | C 214.207.6614 | dbrookshier at collab.net