OSGeo shirts -- 2nd tranche -- new/extended offer!

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Fri May 26 19:48:14 PDT 2006

OSGeo folk:

Now EVERYONE can get one!

Due to overwhelming demand, and spurred on by the possibility of a 5%
discount for a suitably large order, if you are NOT attending the Where
2.0 gig BUT you would still like one of our now famous, limited-run,
1st-edition black shirts, you are welcome add your name to the list --

The catch, of course, is that you'll have to pay for the shirt yourself.
Plus ~$5 for the logo stitching.  But I'll cover shipping costs for you.
And if we get that coveted 5% discount, I'll pass the savings along to
you.

(Yeah, yeah, I know, but hey, what did you expect?  We're just a tiny,
little non-profit shop out trying to make the planet a happier place.
And from here on out, OSGeo shirts will be only sold at a substantial
markup in order to benefit the foundation.  You have been warned!)

The list of shirt requesters is at:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Shirts#Attendees

If you want a shirt, please add yourself to the "self-purchase" list and
send me (mpg at osgeo.org) a note.

If you are a Where attendee and have a plausible story about helping out
with an OSGeo activity and aren't already listed, please add yourself to
the "Where purchase" list and send me a note.

The shirt offerings can be found here: http://ocs.landsend.com/.  The
two rules are (1) you can choose any shirt you want, as long as it uses
fabric category "W", and (2) the color must be black.

I will be sending out specific ordering instructions in a day or two to
those who've signed up; orders will then be due to me by Wednesday
morning 10am PST.

Act now!

If questions, just email me.

-mpg