[OSGeo-Discuss] Libre Graphics Meeting - Montreal, May 4-6

Alexandre Leroux alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca
Tue Apr 10 07:00:50 PDT 2007

Hi Tyler,

I live in Montreal and am interested in helping the OSGeo with the Libre
Graphic Meeting. I can't offer much but we can at least host in our home
for several nights anyone from the OSGeo who wants to attend the Libre
Graphic Meeting.

We can accomodate at least two people and more is possible (I'll have to
deal this with my wife). We live 10 minutes away from the École
Polytechnique de Montréal, where the event will be held.

You can contact me by email but I'll be out of the country from the 14th
of April to the first of May and won't read my emails during that period.

Cheers!

Alex
http://slashgeo.org
--
Alexandre Leroux, M.Sc., Ing.
Environnement Canada / Environment Canada
alexandre.leroux at ec.gc.ca