[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Journal Now Available

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas jsanz at geomaticblog.net
Thu May 17 07:18:40 PDT 2007

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) escribió:

> On 15-May-07, at 1:06 PM, Helton Uchoa wrote:
>
>> Is there any information about permission for publish in another
>> language?
>
> Good question.  Before I tackle the republishing rights question, I'd
> like to know if there are any others out there who are hoping to
> translate some/all of the Journal?
>
> Tyler

Hi,

Maybe Spanish OSGeo community is interested about having a translated
version of the journal (or some parts). I can't talk on behalf of them,
of course, but as the only one OSGeo website Spanish translator, at this
moment, I'm also interested on having the maximum number of documents in
my language (and maybe in the future contribute to the main OSGeo journal).

If Spanish list is interested, I can help with translation, but if
nobody else helps me I think we will not success because it's quite big
document for one translator.

(for Spanish List)
¿Qué pensáis? ¿Alguien se anima? Puede ser un buen entrenamiento para el
trabajo en el "Libro"...

Regards,
--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas