[OSGeo-Discuss] Is there an Open Source software application that will draw a graticule on a map?

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Thu Sep 6 14:42:11 PDT 2007

Brent -

I'm not quite sure it suits your needs, but have you looked at the dlgv32
viewer the USGS distributes at
http://mcmcweb.er.usgs.gov/drc/dlgv32pro/index.html ?

I haven't used it in a while, but it does offer graticule overlay,
large-format printing, and comes with a source distribution; I don't recall
the details of the source license, and my memory may be a bit weak on the
features.  It's a Windows application and you can certainly download it and
give it a shot.

     - Ed

--
Ed McNierney