[OSGeo-Discuss] End of life for Community Mapbuilder

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 20:31:23 PDT 2008

Thanks to everyone for their kind words.

In specific answer to some of Frank's questions:
* Yes, feel free to forward on this announcement through whatever
channels you wish.

* Yes, we should:
1. Through the incubation committee set up a process for retiring projects.
2. Hide mapbuilder references from all the key public facing web pages.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally