[OSGeo-Discuss] Chickens, Boards and Export Restrictions

Paulo Marcondes paulomarcondes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 09:51:40 PDT 2008

2008/6/12 Paul Ramsey <pramsey at cleverelephant.ca>:
> Interesting Aside. Could the CRO perhaps ensure there's a way to Q&A
> with the board nominees during the process? Perhaps a list of
> questions at the top of the wiki page, and nominees can answer as
> few/many of them as they like in their own page sections.

This is getting close to what Debian does (no prejudice)

I guess it is just the best way to run such a diverse community (both
Debian and US)

FYI: The Debian Constitution has procedures for election that are
quite sane: http://www.us.debian.org/devel/constitution#5
--
Paulo Marcondes = PU1/PU2PIX
-22.915 -42.224 = GG86jc