[OSGeo-Discuss] Annual General Meeting at FOSS4G

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Fri Jun 27 00:52:48 PDT 2008

Hi,

I think this is a great idea even if I was at the other side (on stage) for
the presentation of the Francophone Local Chapter.

May be it could be interesting to have only one person presenting all Local
Chapter. It should save time (when people are changing on stage) and get a
good synthesis of all local chapter.

Y.

--
Yves Jacolin