[OSGeo-Discuss] OGC geospatial rights mgt. summit

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Jun 1 09:20:33 PDT 2009

Doesn't the USGS already release a ton of data in the public domain?

I also thought an organization interested in standards for geospatial
data might be interested in geospatial data licensing. They seem like
parallel tracks.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658