[OSGeo-Discuss] case studies on FOSS Geo for local governance

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 02:48:17 PDT 2009

Hi All,

All members who have interest in participating in the GIS/SDI Community
of IDABC's Open Source Observatory and Repository are welcome to join at

http://www.osor.eu/communities/gis/gis-software-community

The Community's goal is to promote the exchange of software and
experience in this field, and to encourage the use and collaborative
development of community-led projects.

We look forward for your participation.

Best wishes,

Suchith