[OSGeo-Discuss] discussion or FUD

"René A. Enguehard" ahugenerd at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 21:29:21 PDT 2009

I find his views amusing, if misguided. In any case, a troll's opinion
has about as much weight as the air under the bridge from which he
crawled out of. No sense antagonizing him, let his ignorance speak for
itself. As to whether ERDAS products, or even open source ones, are
viable options: that's always a question of requirements. So arguments
either way lead to very little. Perhaps we should adopt more of a live
and let live philosophy, while still promoting the merits of open source
software? Let everyone have a cape! (Because when everyone's super...
no-one is!)

Just my $0.02 CAD