[OSGeo-Discuss] Fleet management

Louis Sayers lssayers at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 20:19:56 PST 2010

Thanks Arnie :)

I'm probably thinking of a standalone mapping application on the GPS device,
and for on the server as well.  This is to limit GPRS usage on the GPS
Device, and because I need to do a bit of processing on the server side (I'm
thinking of routing a lot of vehicles).

I'm interested to know what SMS services you would / do use though, and how
much that costs you per SMS? ($USD$)

Thanks,

Louis