[OSGeo-Discuss] looking for OS softwre to stitch aerial photos automatically

Stefan Steiniger sstein at geo.uzh.ch
Fri Jan 22 11:11:42 PST 2010

I am not sure what Opticks (opticks.org) can do by now really since I
checked it last time... but you may have a look.

If you find something can you report back? so I can update my FOS GIS
projects paper/map I am writing on.

The not complete image of the software map 2009 is here:
https://sourceforge.net/userapps/mediawiki/mentaer/index.php?title=FOS_GIS_Software_Map

stefan