[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: land records management with open source GIS

Ravi ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 14:46:04 PDT 2010

Hi,
nice to know this development that Ecuador wishes Open Source Solution for Land records management.

Some clarification needed:
'Non Commercial Open Source' --> Does this mean that they dont want company to sell them a open source solutions / services ?

COPY PASTING THE CONCERNED LINES
'all software at the national level must be
non-commercial open source'.
OR
Commercial to be read as Proprietary

Ravi Kumar