[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter member nominees -- where are you?

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Sat Nov 26 02:27:18 PST 2011

I fully agree with the opinion expressed below by Dimitris.
Rather then asking nominated members to justify their
nomination and (harshly) stating that if they do not do
so they may not be good "champion of OSGeo", it
is for the present charter members who will be voting
to find out about suitability of each candidate and vote
appropriately. For me the information available at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2011
and my limited knowledge of the OSGeo community
is adequate to make my choices.

Venka