[OSGeo-Discuss] help with catalog of OGC services

John Callahan john.callahan at udel.edu
Mon Oct 3 10:33:10 PDT 2011

Thanks Bob.  I do know of GeoMoose and like what it can do.  However, in
this case I'm not looking for a map-based interface but rather a catalog of
my existing services.  Something that can read the GetCap information for
each service and make that available to a CSW client and/or through a web
interface listing.

- John

John Callahan, Research Scientist
Delaware Geological Survey, University of Delaware