[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham archiving

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Dec 4 07:57:01 PST 2013

As for the  Basecamp archive, it's likely useless as-is, but what should
be done is to extract out the individual parts (docs, raw logos) then
upload them individually to SVN, and then move the discussions into
OSGeo wiki pages.  Of course this is much easier to do from the
beginning of the event planning.  We can add this to the 2013 lessons
learned page for sure.

Thanks for taking this time to share your files.  They are super
important for future FOSS4G local committees.

-jeff