[OSGeo-Discuss] Board Digest, Vol 94, Issue 24 (actually: president's role in OSGEO)

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Fri Jul 18 09:11:05 PDT 2014

+1
I agree with Jeff that it is necessary for an organisation such as OSGeo
to be present at certain important events to represent the organisation
and do some necessary networking.

I invite all interested parties to further discuss what the etiquette
should be for OSGeo representatives in function.
member presentations, OSGeo project presentations
(presentation of proper company logo allowed or not, etc ...)
Is marketing for company or organisation allowed, if so how much slides,
etc ...
In general I think the current members are handling thsi very
respectfull, but clear rules can only help for everybody...

I suggest to discuss this in the industry list (here also in cc) and I
invite everybody to join these important discussions.

D.

Have a nice weekend!

Yours sincerely,

ir. Dirk Frigne