[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Privacy Policy: [was FOSS4GNA - Someone is watching you :-o]

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:28:06 PST 2015

Thanks for the productive discussion - some of those privacy policies seem
to be website specific ( rather than for an organization as a whole ).

We just are rebooting the webcom so the timing is good for a privacy
discussion. It may be easier to start here and then branch out to project /
committee email lists and a foundation wide policy.

We have a different understanding of foss4g Maxi.

Jody Garnett