[OSGeo-Discuss] Where do YOU want to go for FOSS4G NA 2016

Andrew Ross andrew.ross at eclipse.org
Mon Jul 13 12:18:51 PDT 2015

Dear Everyone,

You may recall we recently designed and implemented a new governance
model for FOSS4G NA
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WlgmJgtl0LaV0EO0NtDDSnloTgsIvxu9KwddPDwX1WU/edit>.
Thank you once again to the large team of people who participated in that.

Over the past weeks, we bootstrapped the model for FOSS4G NA 2016. We
have created a RFP for venues to host the conference and received a
great response. With much effort we were able to find two especially
great options for the conference. They are the DoubleTree in downtown
*Philadelphia*, and the convention center in downtown *Raleigh*.

We'd like to ask you where you'd like to go. Please take a moment to
complete this short survey here:
http://bitly.com/F4GNA2016

Thank you!

Andrew