[OSGeo-Discuss] New incubation procedure

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 14:19:10 PST 2015

I completely understand Daniel, I think a "star" belittles the amount of
work (and operational change) involved in meeting OSGeo's requirements.

If it helps I am not talking about diluting incubation, instead opening up
to more projects (by forgoing the requirement to have a mentor). All
projects in incubation would be operating against the same graduation
checklist.

All of the projects in incubation currently have made significant progress,
most are just waiting on a "sprint" or "sponsor" to grind through their
code review.  I wonder if pycsw could share how long their code review took?

--
Jody Garnett