[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo/LocationTech relationship

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Nov 13 01:46:07 PST 2015

I agree, it is always good to collaborate with other organizations, as long
as the collaboration is clear, brings mutual benefits are and there are no
conflictual goals.

Which I think is still a topic for discussion: what is you actual final
aim? How do you want to achieve it?

Maxi

--
*Massimiliano Cannata*