[OSGeo-Discuss] Board election: no re-elections this year?

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Fri Sep 25 02:24:27 PDT 2015

There are several really good answers to this question. Michael Gerlek
provided the stats and Hans Gregers Peterson nailed it in his post here
(thanks to both!):
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2015-September/014892.html
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2015-September/014888.html

This is a really good insight and worthwhile to read.

Some more personal notes here:
http://arnulf.us/sevendipity/archives/49-OSGeo-Director-Retrospective.ht
ml

Thanks,