[OSGeo-Discuss] Branding & Marketing Project is *kicked off*!

Gert-Jan van der Weijden (OSGeo.nl) gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Fri Apr 7 04:49:06 PDT 2017

Hi Jody,

Before forwarding this call to the Dutch local malig list:
it's not quite clear to me what this call-out is about, and what you do
expect as input from local chapter representatives.
Is it just for the stiemap discussion on April 12th. Or are you looking
for local input for the entire project?

Kind regards from the Lowlands,

Gert-Jan