[OSGeo-Discuss] regarding Standards on the beta website

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Aug 22 09:42:02 PDT 2017

Since we have so many website 'editors' (currently 84), please if you do
create a new "standard" (double-quote use is on purpose, as many of
these are not actual standards) when you are editing your project page,
please let me know and I will edit the new standard and add a
description - I have just went through all of these "standards" and set
descriptions for each of the 27 "standards".  For example:

   (WPS)

     will now appear on the project pages as:

    Web Processing Service (WPS)

This consistency makes it much easier to read for new users to our site.

thanks all!

-jeff