[OSGeo-Discuss] Mentors money

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Mon Aug 28 21:59:21 PDT 2017

Jody,
it was never an option to choose if donating the money or not. Someone
decided on the past and this option was never asked to mentors...
I assumed this was part of the game: get one slot by OSGeo and it retains
the mentor's money...

But to me make sense to let project use them for their growing and
promotion, for example I would use them to make t-shirt with istSOS and
OSGeo logos for the community... :-)

Maxi