[OSGeo-Discuss] Code of Conduct... followup to avoid lobbies

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 02:50:08 PST 2018

in my experience, "trust that they would speak up " is so strongly
dependent on culture that I would prefer a rule.

in this election I saw a company member propose a colleague, this for me is
not ethically correct, but I shut up because who I'm I to judge the
contribution of this nomination in his "dev" community or other OS related
community?

I remember all the time I spent waiting review of my PR from outside the
company where I worked, because for me it's not ethical (and safe) that a
colleague would review my work when this work affect all the rest of the
world!

btw for me no problem if "all" of us can live with this risks

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
*