[OSGeo-Discuss] Creating mailing list for FOSS4G 2018

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue May 22 12:48:00 PDT 2018

The procedure for creating a mailing list is here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC:Mailing_Lists

It amounts to creating a ticket for the system admin committee, here is an
example of a ticket to use as a template (
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2148).

Question:

Why do we form an email list each year? We could just use one
foss4g at osgeo.org mailing list?
--
Jody Garnett