[OSGeo-Discuss] Creating mailing list for FOSS4G 2018

Msilikale Msilanga msilikalemsilanga at gmail.com
Tue May 22 13:48:24 PDT 2018

Dear Jody,

I have created the ticket. I hope this is resolved soon.

I think we need the mailing list for each event in order to differentiate the discussions between the participants. If its the discussion which has originated from FOSS4G2018 then its easy. But, if only email is used, then its a mixture of all the osgeo even people who did not want to follow the discussion from the a certain event/year.

Best,

Msilikale