[OSGeo-Discuss] ORFEO ToolBox User Day 2018 -> 19/10/2018 in Montpellier (France)

Manuel Grizonnet manuel.grizonnet at cnes.fr
Thu Oct 4 07:43:06 PDT 2018

Hi all,

the ORFEO ToolBox team is proud to organize the fourth edition of the
OTB User Day which will take place the 19th of October 2018 in
Montpellier (France) in the Agropolis International center.

More than 70 people already registered for the conference and the final
program is now available:

https://gitlab.orfeo-toolbox.org/orfeotoolbox/otb/wikis/OTB-Users-Day-2018

The conference is splitted in 2 parts, the morning will be dedicated to
presentations about OTB usage and the afternoon is splitted in 3
technical workshops.

I know that it is a bit late (2 weekd left) but I would like to know if
it is possible to get some marketing materials (stickers for instance)
from OSGeo which could be put at the registration desk?

Thanks in advance,

Manuel

--
Manuel GRIZONNET