[OSGeo-Discuss] GIS accessibility for visually impaired students

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 06:21:06 PDT 2019

for what I know about qgis (but I didn't dig into the matter) it is
possible to adapt color theme for daltonics... no idea if there are other
facilities for completely blind or with different conditions.

en example post:
https://nyalldawson.net/2014/05/colour-blindness-and-grayscale-previews-in-qgis-2-4/

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir