[OSGeo-Discuss] Mailing lists to discourse migration

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 03:29:27 PST 2023

On Sun, 31 Dec 2023 at 09:57, Jorge Sanz via Discuss <
discuss at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hi Vicky, all
>
> Vicky, can you please confirm that Discourse can be used from email so
members of migrated lists like QGIS-Fr can keep interacting with the
community on the new system from their mails as before, just using a
different email address?

> I've seen your tests, but it'd be nice if you can provide more
reassurance on this front.

I can confirm this, I'm using it to communicate with OpenStreetMap
Discourse instance, I'm registered only to one category (the Italian one)
getting emails and answering from my email address.

> --
> Jorge Sanz
> https://jorgesanz.net

Best