[OSGeo-Edu] Re: OEGEO Logo

P Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Fri Aug 11 15:51:15 EDT 2006

Gary,

You might want to circulate the PDF on this list, or put it up on the
wiki so everyone can weigh in. I am sure this is a topic that we all
will have to deal with sooner or later, so starting a debate on this
would be very healthy.

Many thanks,

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.ies.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation https://edu.osgeo.org/