[OSGeo-Edu] Re: OEGEO Logo

Ari Jolma ari.jolma at tkk.fi
Sat Aug 12 03:30:53 EDT 2006

Gary,

Could you post the outline and target audience of the course on this
list or on the wiki, so that the edu committee can recognise it? I guess
"recognizing" means that we see the outline, maybe discuss it a bit and
don't oppose putting the logo on the certificate.

Best regards,

Ari

--
Prof. Ari Jolma
Kartografia ja Geoinformatiikka / Cartography and Geoinformatics