proposed meeting

P Kishor punkish at eidesis.org
Wed Mar 29 09:32:41 EST 2006

All,

Yesterday I had a lot of problem getting to the wiki... kept on
erroring  out. Finally, reached it late last night. But, problem again
this morning.

I am on the road right now, but am thinking of setting up a meeting
where we can jabber about our ideas in voice instead of via email.
With regards to the time, no matter what time we pick, it will be
inconvenient for someone somewhere (thanks to Ari for the
timeanddate.com's meeting planner). However, my 10p to midnight slot
seems (to me at least) to be most do-able for most folks.

Rather conveniently, for the next several days, "round midnight" would
be the most workable for me (well, my mornings would also be fine for
me, however, likely inconvenient for most other attendees).

Please email the list any specific days that would NOT work for you
all, and I will try and arrange a reasonably good time-slot.

Note to Markus: I admitted to needing some coaching when I volunteered
for the chair. Markus, I will likely need some help figuring out the
Skype/IRC business and any other logistical matters related to
meetings.

Many thanks,
(hoping this will reach you all... the wiki ist still kaput)

--
Puneet Kishor