[OSGeo-Edu] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Introdution tutorials

P Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 10:26:26 EST 2007

On 2/26/07, Pericles S. Nacionales <naci0002 at umn.edu> wrote:
> If the Education Committe doesn't want to address this, I will recommend that
> the Web Committee take it on.  I was really hoping we (the Education
> Committee) would take a little bit of time to discuss things like this.
> Perhaps we need another IRC meeting...

Hi Perry,

We did discuss it, and the couple of us who commented (Ned and myself)
feel that putting links on the wiki is the quickest (see reasoning in
the included emails below). Perhaps you missed those emails, or
perhaps you have other ideas. If so, please do tell us your thoughts
and we will gladly discuss them. The quicker a clear guidance is out
the best it is for those producing tutorials and wanting to share
them.

Regards,

Puneet.

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/