[OSGeo-Edu] New OSGeo education web pages and meeting summary

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Sat Sep 29 03:30:36 EDT 2007

Hi Puneet and others

P Kishor wrote:
> Anyway, all that said, I would be happy to step down and make way for
> someone more capable at leading the edu charge.

My personal opinion is that any Committee Chair who cannot
be at an BOF (f2f) over the period of two consecutive FOSS4G
conferences, for whatever the reasons maybe, has to step down.

I am sure that Puneet will continue contributing to the OSGeo
Edu project,even after stepping down as chair of the Edu Committee.

I hope that Charlie or whomsoever that the Edu Committee decides
would do the "baton touch" and lead the Edu Committee with renewed
vigour that FOSS4G2007 has instilled in all
those who attended it.

Kind regards

Venka