[OSGeo-Edu] another request for help.... Victor, Jorge, Venka, Scott, Moritz, Maria, Helena, Landon and anyone else!

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Tue Feb 12 15:40:12 EST 2008

Hi folks:

Sorry to be a pest -- but I need help. Attached (below) is the template
Tyler's created for the committees' 2007 status report.

VICTOR, JORGE:  Are you OK if we list the FreeGIS book under this
report? If so, can you provide me with a paragraph or two on its status
for "Key Accomplishments", and any text related to the other headings?

VENKA, SCOTT (MICHELL), MORITZ, MARIA (Brovelli), Helena:  You all have
courses listed on the "Commitments" page:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Commitments_for_New_Material_Development. Should I just reference that for outlook 2008 or do you have accomplishments I can report?

LANDON: You've just started in this capacity, but can you provide me
with a line or two on either accomplishments or plans for 2008 (or help
needed) for the multi-language dictionary?

ANYONE ELSE - please let me know if you've accomplished something in
2007 that helps the group move forward, or if you are planning on
undertaking something in 2008.

I need this in the next day or so so I can compile the report. Thanks
everyone!

Key Accomplishments
  * the top 5-10 key items that the project or PSC accomplished this
    period

Areas for Improvement
      * any weaknesses in process, software, management, etc. that you
        plan to address or recognise need some help

Opportunities to Help
      * list areas that could use some help from members and readers of
        the report

Outlook for 2008
      * this is the motivational part that is meant to inspire readers
        to keep their eyes open for great stuff in 2008 :)

--
Associate Professor
- Department of Natural Resources Conservation (www.umass.edu/nrc)